Look Ma...


This isn't a traditional food post but I stumbled onto something pretty cool when I was going through Eater (one of my favorite blogs) today.  I've started this thing where I've started taking pictures of a restaurant's signage or just a cool logo somewhere so I can put it at the front of my slide shows as sort of a cover sheet.  Yeah, geeky, I know but I also would like to think that I actually put some planning into the visuals of my post.  Or at least that's how I justify looking like some weirdo snapping pics all over restaurants.


Anyway, here's what I ran into:

http://eater.com/tags/pm-listage

The headlines are irrelevant because that's my picture!  On a relatively big blog!  Its the ground floor entrance up to Black Jack with some effects added in for....um....effect.  That feels pretty cool seeing that and knowing that maybe somewhere some people are reading sh*t you write and seeing pictures you take.  I got a kick out of it.  Hope you do too.

0 comments:

Please feel free to comment! I would love to hear what anyone thinks of any of the content on this blog. But, please always be respectful of others who comment here also. Hope you're enjoying.