My Five

It looks like I have enough to be able to differentiate this list between NYC, DC and other (though there may not be five of these).  After looking at all my reviews, I'm definitely noticing a pattern of the types of food I like to eat.  I'll let you be the judge of what that is exactly.  I do know that Italian used to be my go-to type of cuisine but I think I've strayed away from that recently.  I also think that it's high time that I revisit some of my old favorites like Dell'Anima.  Well, without further ado, here goes:


My Five - Washington DC

  1. Maple Ave
  2. Green Pig Bistro
  3. Vermilion
  4. Tabard Inn
  5. Menomalé
That was way tougher than I thought it would be.  There are clearly some places that are right on the cusp of the list but I can only pick five.  Maybe next quarter, I'll do an honorable mention list.  So, NYC next and infinitely easier for some reason.

My Five - New York City
  1. Dell'Anima
  2. Dieci
  3. Sushi of Gari
  4. Momofuku Noodle Bar
  5. Sorella
Again, this is just a list of places that I've been to and written about in this blog.  Obviously there are a million more places I've been to and not written about.  The only spot that was really up in the air was number five but the rest are solid go-to joints that I wouldn't visiting any day of the week.

My Five - Other
  1. Salt Tavern
  2. Woodberry Kitchen
  3. R&R Taqueria
  4. Volt
Such an incomplete list.  I guess I have to go eat some more outside of DC and NYC!

0 comments:

Please feel free to comment! I would love to hear what anyone thinks of any of the content on this blog. But, please always be respectful of others who comment here also. Hope you're enjoying.