Corner Bistro

331 W 4th St
New York, NY 10014
212.242.9502
www.cornerbistrony.com
Corner Bistro on Urbanspoon
I've been to the Corner Bistro several times since I've been in NYC and to me it still is the best burger you can find in the city. The atmosphere is just enough of a dive to be appropriate. For the longest time, this joint was always my late night, greasy food, one last drink before you go home stop.  I can't tell you how many times I've started and then ended the night at the table in the back just past the kitchen.  The first time I ever ordered a Corner Bistro Burger at 4 a.m., was the first time I ever felt like an New York City insider.

The menu is simple and straightforward. You can order a Corner Bistro Burger (Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese, Bacon & Burger), a Cheeseburger (everything as before with no bacon), a Burger (sans cheese & bacon), Fries, Chili, Chiliburger, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, or Grilled Cheese (with or without bacon).

That's it.

Along with a good beverage selection, it is burger heaven. I recommend getting the Corner Bistro Burger since bacon makes everything better especially a hand-packed medium rare burger. The burger is always cooked so that the juices are locked and there is a nice sear on the outside. Additionally, Corner Bistro seems to follow the edict that less is more and gives you a perfectly sized burger that always leaves you wondering if you could eat two.

0 comments:

Please feel free to comment! I would love to hear what anyone thinks of any of the content on this blog. But, please always be respectful of others who comment here also. Hope you're enjoying.