My Five

As I've started to really post more on here, it occurs to me that I'm not putting any of the places I've been to in relative context and I have a few restaurants on my schedule (Volt and Sorella just to name two) that could very well be some of the best meals I've ever had.  So, here's my first take on ranking all the places I've posted about.  Unfortunately, there are some places like Mas Farmhouse, WD-50, and Babbo that I've had the pleasure of visiting but never wrote about.  One day I'll get back to them.  So, here goes, my first official top five:
  1. Dell'Anima
  2. Woodberry Kitchen
  3. Dieci
  4. Salt Tavern
  5. Sushi of Gari
My guess is that this becomes a top 10 or top seven after the next couple of week.  Can't wait!

0 comments:

Please feel free to comment! I would love to hear what anyone thinks of any of the content on this blog. But, please always be respectful of others who comment here also. Hope you're enjoying.